Weight Loss Goal Achieved!

I was just reading one of my earlier posts and I noticed that I had set a goal to be at 170 pounds for the summer. Well, without any restrictions whatsoever, I have already achieved this goal. (The last few days I weighted myself were around 169-172, mostly 170). I am very happy with these results, but I have decided that I wanted to lose another 8 to 10 pounds. I'm not setting any timeframe for it, I will let it happen naturally.

My plan is to keep biking at least 3 days a week, and take a couple walks as well. My bike rides are moderate to high intensity 1 hour or so workouts, and so I feel like I get a very good workout for both fat loss and anaerobic training.

Lastly, a new goal I just thought about is to reduce my grocery shopping expenses. In the last 4 months, I have paid literally no attention to the money I was spending. I was assuming that it was a little bit higher than before, due to the fact that I actually eat whole foods now, instead of processed garbage on sale. But it's quite a significant amount according to my Mint reports. I am not sure what budget is reasonable right now, but I know that spending 300 is too much. So I will try to buy some things in bulk or go to a new Fruiterie that I found on Ontario more often, where greens and fruits are a lot cheaper. I should probably eat more rice dishes as well, but I just love pasta and bread too much. Anyway, we'll see how that goes.

Also, my colonoscopy is in one week. I'm very nervous about it. Will update then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I now self-identify as an Ostreovegan

Intermittent Fasting + Weight Update

Short update